Held presentations in English, German, and Japanese showcasing his proprietary IIIF-based annotation and transcription software DemiScript at the following venues:
- 2020, Goethe University Frankfurt / Ritsumeikan University, Kyôto (Zoom)
- Presentation of the "The Digital On Edo ezu" project progress to the Ritsumeikan University Art Research Center.
- 2019, Goethe University Frankfurt: Digital Approaches 4
- 2019, Heidelberg University: Workshop, Digital Humanities in Asian and East Asian Studies
- 2019, Free University Berlin: 34th Convention of the Initiative zur historischen Japanforschung (en.: Initiative for historic Japan research)
- 2018, Free University Berlin: 17th German Japanologist Day, Panel B "Digital Humanities"
- 2018, Goethe University Frankfurt: Digital Approaches 3
- 2017, Frankfurt University: Digital Approaches 1 and Digital Approaches 2 (Talks about digital humanities research in Germany, Frankfurt)